Wardens of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wardens of the West

Landroval Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rift Tues 7/1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falstar

Falstar

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Tues 7/1   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:15 am

Hi,

Many thanks to all the people who came to the rift tonight. We had a bit of an irregular group with people having to take off, but it's always good to get a new perspective on the fights. We'll be going back for the twins and Thrang on Tuesday July 1, at 10PM EST. Meet in Bree at 9:30 PM EST, please have all the tokens and pots and scrolls that you'll need. If you can make it, please post a reply below so that I can keep track. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Corinthil

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/1   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:35 am

I should be around for that, I'll follow up in the next day or so and confirm.
Back to top Go down
Ciridoc

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/1   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:03 am

Hey.

That Rift run went great after Barz and Zurm. I'll be sure to make in on Tuesday. Also, I am sorry if I screwed up a bit. That was my first run.
Back to top Go down
Mellandall

Mellandall

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Tues. 7/1   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:17 am

I won't be on until around 11:30pm EST, but if you're still in the rift and there happens to be an opening please let me know! Razz

By the way, Ciridoc, you did an excellent job and thanks for coming out with us! Congrats on your first rift run! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miragant

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Rift   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:33 am

I'd like to go Tuesday if there is room!
Back to top Go down
Theodofh

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Rift baby... Yeah....   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 pm

I'll be on... Ready to get them suckers.... Just send me a tell and i'll be there..... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Varathir

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Rift Tues 7/1   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:25 pm

I had a great time last night. After a rocky start, things really came together nicely. Everyone really pulled together and did a great job.

My blade and my shield (and occasional wisecrack) are at your disposal.

I'll be there.

-Varathir
Back to top Go down
Eckhart

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/1   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 am

I believe I will be there, but there might be commitments that force me to miss it. I will do my best Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rift Tues 7/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/1   Rift Tues 7/1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift Tues 7/1
Page 1 of 1