Wardens of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wardens of the West

Landroval Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rift Tues 7/8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falstar

Falstar

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Tues 7/8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 am

Hi,

Well thanks to everyone for another successul run. We got through the first several bosses with one minstrel and no hunters, and only had trouble with thrang when everyone was tired. We'll be going back for revenge Tuesday July 8, meeting in Bree at 9:30 PM EST. Please post a reply below if you can make it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Miragant

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: I Can Make it if you need Champ or Minstrel !   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:10 am

Count me in if you need me Smile
Back to top Go down
Eckhart

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Sorry about Sunday... I had some family stuff that came up extremely suddenly. I will try to be on for Tuesday, but events may conspire against me Sad
Back to top Go down
Kenwald

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:07 pm

Sry about sunday as well. Had to work all of a sudden. If needed i will be there
Back to top Go down
Thorvail

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: rift run 7-8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:18 am

you can count on Narcesa and I to be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Skuldwis

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:10 am

I plan to attend
Back to top Go down
Varathir

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: RE: Rift Tues 7/8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Unless something something comes up that I can't block, parry, or evade... Varathir will be there.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Heya! Sorry about not making it Sunday r/l is insane atm but I'd be up for going tonight! If I could though, I'd really love to bring my captain, Willara instead of Gabrielle as Gabrielle just needs balrogy stuff and Willara would love the helm Smile But if we really can't find a minstrel I can bring Gabrielle...I'd just rather not hehe.

See you then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rift Tues 7/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Tues 7/8   Rift Tues 7/8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift Tues 7/8
Page 1 of 1