Wardens of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wardens of the West

Landroval Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rift Run 6/22

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falstar

Falstar

Rift Run 6/22 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Run 6/22   Rift Run 6/22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi,

I skipped a few weeks creating these signup sheets, but last week we actually had more than twelve people that wanted to go to the rift. If you'd like to join us, please post a reply below. If we have more than twelve signup, I'll give preference to WOTW members, but I'll fill the group up at 8PM EST if people don't show up. Same old rules apply, please meet in Bree at 7:30 PM EST Sunday 6/22 with a some brilliant edhelharn tokens, batlle and warding lore, and an assortment of wound, fear, poison pots. See you there
Back to top Go down
finior

Rift Run 6/22 Empty
PostSubject: Sounds good   Rift Run 6/22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm

No anniversary this weekend, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Mellandall

Mellandall

Rift Run 6/22 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Run 6/22   Rift Run 6/22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 am

I'll be there! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eckhart

Rift Run 6/22 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Run   Rift Run 6/22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:20 am

Heya! I *should* be on about or close to that time, so if you need another, I'll be about Smile That said, I'm really just looking for interesting blues as opposed to gems (well, except for the Balrog), so if there's a needy folk that would like to get some gems, I don't mind losing my spot.
Back to top Go down
Phosphor

Rift Run 6/22 Empty
PostSubject: I can make it - maybe   Rift Run 6/22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:07 pm

I will try to make it this eve (4:30 pm PST), but I will forfeit if someone from the Kin wants to take my place. These Rift runs have an uncanny correspondence with evenings before job interviews. Tomorrow I have a whopping 6 hr long appointment with fate starting at 9:45 am downtown. So I may bail out early or not show at all for the Show tonight, depending on how I feel. I'm sorry, I wish I could be more concrete about this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rift Run 6/22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Run 6/22   Rift Run 6/22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift Run 6/22
Page 1 of 1