Wardens of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wardens of the West

Landroval Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rift Run 5/20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falstar

Falstar

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Run 5/20   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:56 am

Hey,

We had another successful Rift run tonight... got through the first five bosses again. Thanks to the returning players, and to the Knights of the White Lady who were out in force. If we can get enough people back, we'll try our luck against Thrang on Tuesday, 5/20 at 10PM EST. Please log on by 9:30 PM EST so we can start on time. If we don't get enough people together, I'd rather not pull in half a raid from LFF, but we'll see how many we have when the time comes. On a related note, I might switch the loot rule from one teal per week (raid) to one per night, in case the make-up of the group changes. Let me know if you think this is a good idea, or if we should keep the same rule.

Again, if you can make it Tuesday at 9:30 PM, just post a reply.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Run 5/20   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:40 pm

Gabrielle can make it for sure! As for the loot rule idea I think it would depend on how many people return the second night. If half the raid Tuesday consists of people who were not there on Sunday (assuming the new people are from pugs and not kin/allies) I'd say it would be fair to have a 1 teal per night rule until we get a more regular group as it would basically be an entirely different raid group with that many new people. But once there is a more regular group I'd say one per raid lock is the fairest way to go as for some people with really horrible luck at rolls never get anything until most of everyone else in the raid has gotten a teal and can't roll. But I'll go either way! I just wanna take down the Balrog!
Back to top Go down
FTLNF

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Run 5/20   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Elgalthalion here, I definitely had a great time last night and will be outside the Prancing Pony at 9:30pm est. As for loot rule, I agree with Gabrielle's sentiments.

FTLNewsFeed
aka Elgalthalion
Back to top Go down
harreall

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: I'll be there,   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:35 pm

OK, found this site...LOL. I'll be on tomorrow night. I had fun and look forward to tomorrow. I hope the Champions of Fate can be of help for you in the future as well. didn't realize last night that the commander wasn't with the Knights of the White Lady, looks like there might be two new alliances to discuss. Please feel free to go to our site at cof-lotro.guildportal.com to check out the latest COF news, and post your ideas. also, please drop by our open house on 5/31/08 at our kinship house. Celondim area, Pel Beriod neighborhood, 8 Haven Way.
Back to top Go down
Morbir

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Run 5/20   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:30 pm

I'll be on. See you all.
--Morbir
Back to top Go down
finior

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: What time again?   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:24 pm

I will try to make it; what time?
Back to top Go down
finior

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: never mind   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:24 pm

I should learn how to read, sorry
Back to top Go down
Morbir

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Run 5/20   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:53 pm

I'm going to be a bit late due to a family commitment. Expect me about 10:15 PST. Sorry for the delay.

--Morbir
Back to top Go down
Morbir

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Run 5/20   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Umm that would be 10:15 EST, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rift Run 5/20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Run 5/20   Rift Run 5/20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift Run 5/20
Page 1 of 1