Wardens of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wardens of the West

Landroval Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rift Sun 8/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falstar

Falstar

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Sun 8/10   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi,

After a week off from the rift, we'll be heading back in Sunday 8/10, meeting in Bree at 7:30 PM EST. If you can make it, please post a reply below. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Hesgrin

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Sun 8/10   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:27 pm

Hesgrin, Captain

So how did the Catellan go? I forgot to tell you about The Bookcase maneuver that we had to use our first time! Take down the Catellan and loot him for the key then run back to the stairs/balcony to the first floor. You can jump to the bookcase in the back of the room and range the adds from there. Not very elegant, but it works Wink Or just kite the adds through the parts of the instance you've cleared, peeling one off to take down as you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Mellandall

Mellandall

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Sun 8/10   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 am

I'll be there! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Phosphor

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Sun 8/10   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Psy should be able to go - but don't wait if I am late.

I just struggled a few minutes with this forum software. Apparently, if you are using Google Web accelerator it will let you login but not post. Plus, when it asks you for a confirmation code, it will
ignore all good input. Not on topic, but worth knowing if you play with that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hesgrin

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Sun 8/10   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:59 pm

Quote :
So how did the Catellan go?

Obviously I meant Castellan! Did you know that consistency is a good thing? At least you can find all your mistakes if you are consistent about them!
Back to top Go down
Miragon

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: I Plan to Be There .... But Not 100% Certain   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 pm

Will need to bring my Minstrel though...as Miragant (Champ) may have locks. If I am not exactly on time, don't wait for me. I am in Tuesday for sure if you will have me!
Back to top Go down
Eckhart

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Sun 8/10   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:29 am

For yet another week, I have commitments that will keep me away, I'm sorry to say; I hope you guys have a very successful run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rift Sun 8/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Sun 8/10   Rift Sun 8/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift Sun 8/10
Page 1 of 1