Wardens of the West
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wardens of the West

Landroval Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rift Sun 8/3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falstar

Falstar

Rift Sun 8/3 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Sun 8/3   Rift Sun 8/3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 am

Hey,

We had a few good attempts on our first Balrog only night, and despite a few missteps with doors locking people in or out, we have the world-eater part down pretty well. Some good lessons learned for pulling the levers, hopefully we can get to the ever-seer next week. We'll be going back Sunday 8/3 meeting in Bree at 7:30 PM EST. I'll coordinate with Thorvail to get at least the Barz and Zurm locks, so we can get through Thrang again on Sunday. Also, to get things started on time, If you're not ready to go by 7:45 PM, I'll have to start looking for a replacement. If you can make it please post a reply below.
Back to top Go down
Mellandall

Mellandall

Rift Sun 8/3 Empty
PostSubject: Rift Sun 8/3   Rift Sun 8/3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:52 pm

I'll be there! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miragant

Rift Sun 8/3 Empty
PostSubject: We're Getting Close! Count Me in!   Rift Sun 8/3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:33 am

We're getting close....... count me in.
Back to top Go down
Morbir

Rift Sun 8/3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Sun 8/3   Rift Sun 8/3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm

We're going on vacation for a couple weeks, so I won't be able to go. I wish you much luck and hope that you have Mr. Rog all figured out by the time I get back.

--Morbir
Back to top Go down
Eckhart

Rift Sun 8/3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Sun 8/3   Rift Sun 8/3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:29 pm

My life is still a little chaotic, unfortunately; I *might* be on, but I may not be a solid choice as I may be interrupted or have to leave suddenly during that time period. Sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rift Sun 8/3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Sun 8/3   Rift Sun 8/3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rift Sun 8/3
Page 1 of 1